1:40 PM

Attention Deficiency

posted under by Bunny | Edit This
i've always been under the impression that the term Attention Deficit means a person who craved attention. i even had the gall to spout jokes about it. thank god for illiterate people. :P Apparently, it describes a person with a really short attention-span, which i possibly am.

i've been all over the place, histrionic about all sorts of syndromes and disorders, hell bent on finding exactly what is wrong with me. Attention Deficit Disorder has been under my radar due to my evident lack of intellectual breadth or probably vocabulary. when i found it every freaking symptom clicked so hard i came. kidding.

i think i've had it since i was a kid and i think my dad also has it. funny thing is most people find it dangerous to "climb the furniture", which is apparently the most popular symptom. furniture? seriously? really? as far as i'm concerned i've climbed roofs, trees, electric poles, water buffalos... i've been bitten by most bugs like bees, wasps, spiders, centipedes and scorpions because of it. i've been trespassing on private properties since i was 6. i dug a hole under someone's fence because i couldn't climb over it because it had closely knit barbed wires, just to steal some aratiles(imagine tiny fruits). i almost sent my classmate flying to the roof of our school building, because i had fun pushing him. i tried doing it myself but wasn't successful, because no one wanted to help me.

my dad also made me and my sisters some swings tied to a really tall acacia tree and around 15 feet away from its trunk which i gladly used to catapult myself into all sorts of directions. i even invented a stupid move which i call "pinipig crunch", in which i'd spin my swing until it's really bunched up. then, i'd climb the tree and jump off while sitting in my seat. i usually hit the trunk. other than that... did i mention i also get into fist fights?

anyhow, it was hard to believe i was clan favorite and given everything i asked for. it really is freaking hard to believe that every adult i met adored and squished me to death at the same time frame i did all those silly crap. i even get lots of kiddie love letters even though i get into fist fights. eww. maybe it's because of my grades or something, which were weirdly very high despite the fact that i never did homework.

my life used to be so beautiful. *tears*

0 comments

Make A Comment
top