2:28 PM

the lack thereof

posted under , , by Bunny | Edit This
i was browsing for some clean blogger layouts, when i stumbled upon some graphic artist's portfolio site. the layout was so pretty you could almost hear my stomach squirm and me vomit in delight. i am so very tempted to rip it off... but i won't, for the sake of artistic integrity. despite my apparent lack of raw artistic talent.
in any case, i really won't. so, rest assured. in fact, i won't be posting the link in case someone else tries to pull it off. don't worry it's not even yours. *copters off into the sunset*
EDIT: Why do blogs have to cater to niches? can't i just blog anything relevant to my interests? and still somehow earn some pennies. i haet conformity. btw, i haet coedz, too. which reminds me how fugly most profit-driven websites are. minus, the graphic design blogs and major corporations. i'm sort of scared how this thing will look after i placed ads here. other than adsense and custom(sponsor) ads, most other ads are so hideous, it makes me want to burn them alive. pisses me off.
+ i am so behind on my animu. i want to die, or at least eat cake. *cries*
oh, when will i ever have enough love?! < /endofweirdemocheese>

0 comments

Make A Comment
top