9:01 PM

disgust

posted under by Bunny | Edit This
yeah, i arrogantly declared a promise in my previous entry, which i epically failed within the first couple of days. why? you guessed it. I'VE FORGOTTEN. lame excuse? yeah, sure, whatever. this is my life and i'm in charge of it. or am i...?

i miss college... i miss high school. *tears* i love my high school but i never wanted to go through the torture all over. which reminds me of a blog entry i recently read. very cute. haha. *shot* i don't want to admit it, but i'm obviously the embodiment of the aforementioned entity, albeit not in the same high school. in fact, i'm very sick of studying...

well, not really. i'm sick of the cookie-cutter education system, that's for sure. but despite the fact of being an out-of-school youth, i never really stopped devouring education materials, overanalyzing certain facts and constantly monitoring current events. hell, i even talk to my mentors more now, compared to when i was still in college.

weird ass brain is weird.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top