1:27 PM

subjective

posted under by Bunny | Edit This
i am tearing myself apart with each second that passes with me feeling helpless and alone, but can't do anything about it because my disgustingly short attention span is constantly getting in the way.

see. i forgot everything else i was about to say. *pulls hair out* ugh.

since this dump has already been contaminated with my self-centric cheese, i find no other reason why i shouldn't continue doing so. meaning: i'm going to force myself to blog everyday, or even every hour, whatever it takes to flush out all my frustrations that no one bothers to listens to, anyway.

this is the reason why most of my blog entries are short, sweet and pointless. I FORGET EVERYTHING! so, bear with me if you find this completely irrelevant or otherwise incoherent.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top