11:25 AM

bears

posted under , by Bunny | Edit This
my ancient machine is so slow. it fuggin' pisses me off. it gives off this vibe as if its doing it on purpose, and it's driving me to the edge. currently freeing space on my hd. yes, this is another one of those pointless self-absorbed posts.

pay-to-click sites really does pay the least among the groups of online money milking schemes. if anyone's still interested click here. i only tried one. the only thing i'm scared of, is if i get m a l w a r e from doing it. freaky. i'd die if my hd gets wiped out.

i'm losing enthusiasm on my personal research, which is bad. i'm currently arranging the data i accumulated over the past three days, and its the exact same time i always quit in all my previous projects. *slaps own face to snap up*

anyhow, i got a new design project. i have to design an ebay page for my aunt's shop. sounds simple, right? but in my head, it's not. it means i have to design her brand and logo and everything else in between. what's more is she wants me to teach her how i did it so she could do it herself next. i also seem to have to teach her how to advertise her shop online for more traffic. Just thinking about it, drives me nuts.

i'm also thinking of making a bunch of wallpapers for my informal pseudo-portfolio. just so i got proof that i got skillz, but i think trying to get design jobs will be hard for me because i don't have raw talent or formal education. plus, i always get psychotic on every job i get. and, when it isn't perfect in my eyes, i drown myself in tears. i'm like a ten-minute bipolar bear.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top